A spacious stone built terraced cottage a stone’s throw from the beach. owned by the same family since 1954, so original features such as fireplaces and brass-handled doors, have been carefully retained.
The house has a light yet warm feel, with a mix of traditional and modern furnishings to a high standard, in warm colours, making comfort the key. As it is also used by the owners the amount of kitchen equipment is unusual in a holiday rental. There are lined Laura Ashley curtains, blinds, plain fitted carpets and lots of table lamps throughout.
The National Cycle Route goes past the property, and follows the path along the Heritage Coast. Amble, while still retaining its fleet of pretty fishing boats, is now very much a holiday destination, there is even a chocolaterie/patisserie at the end of the street, an Italian ice cream and coffee shop at the other end, and the best fish and chips a minute away, near the harbour. We are in an ideal situation to take advantage of all Northumberland has to offer, with Alnwick 7 miles away, Newcastle 40 minutes drive, the beautiful village of Warkworth a mile away with its coffee shops and arts and crafts shops, all those beautiful beaches and links golf courses.
- 1 king, 1 twin, 1 single
- Quality duvets/bed linen
- Bath, power shower over, basin and toilet
- Bath/hand towels available on request
- Electric oven/grill and hob
- Fridge with Freezer Box
- Breakfasting Table
- Dining suite for 4
- Quality tableware/glasses
- TV with freeview
- Quality three piece suite
- Colour TV
- Freeview box
- Quality decor and homely touches
- Off road parking at rear
- Well behaved pets accepted
- Iron and ironing board
- Cot and highchair
- Personal attention from local owners
- Paved garden/yard area with outside table and chairs
- Quiet spot, yet everything within a stones throw